California Gym Split members rights and obligations
- Member is the person who paid the membership fee for certain programs, and for a certain period.
- A member can only use the service for which has paid the membership fee.
- A member has to leave the membership card at the reception desk with every visit.
- Member is required to change shoes and use of clean shoes in the gym hall.
- Member must bring their own clean towel and use it during training.
Break into training
- A member whose membership has not expired, and for some reason no is not able to exercise, can make a break.
- Member may apply a break personally or by telephone.
- Member may enter only one break in the monthly payment.
- California Gym agrees to extend membership for the duration of reported break.